Lake Oswego Luxury Waterfront Estate At Twin Points
Twin Points is known for its incredible history and also its beautiful setting, so it is no wonder that it is at the top of everyone’s list when looking for waterfront property on the north side of Oswego Lake. This was, afterall, part of Mary S Young’s original estate.
This sophisticated Oswego Lake Main lake waterfront estate has been completely redesigned by accomplished architect (over half a million dollars went into an extensive luxury remodel that left no details untouched). Featuring 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Expansive kitchen with floor to ceiling open views of the water and panoramic scenery.
Living space is just under 5,000 thoughtfully detailed square feet. Invite family & friends to stay in guest suite w/separate entrance. Entertaining 38,768 sqft. yard and private dock at the widest section of the lake. Offered at $2,200,000
This Lake Oswego waterfront estate can perfectly check everything off your list. It simply has all that you want as a Portland area waterfront buyer:
- Master Suite with gas fireplace, radiant heat floors and spectacular views of Oswego Lake and Mt. Hood
- Boat house and swim platform recently built with utmost care and attention to detail.
- Soaring ceilings and captivating wood trusses
- Custom home audio/visual system
- Outdoor whirlpool spa and natural gas fireplace
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- Three to Four car garage (could get five in there depending on size of vehicles) so a great option if you are looking at Portland homes for cars.
- Private setting in an established neighborhood
Lake Oswego Waterfront Realtors